Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Next Batch of Drawing Homework

Below is a partial blind contour of my final leaf model. This countour also had the extra requirement of not being able to lift my pencil off my page. This should surve as a special tease for you, dear reader, as I still have yet to post my picture of my final leaf moel. That is still to come.
Our next assignment was to practice our lettering by writing out quotations that relate to architecture and design. My instructor has asked me to decrease the anges of my lettering, esspecially when wirting "F" or "E". I am also working on making my spacing even between each letter, and paridoxiately this has made my spacing worse. I'm hoping that this is one of those it gets worse before it gets better type of things :)









The next assigment was to draw three messes. Below are three of mine.

As you can see, I was feeing (and looking) like my own mess that day.










No comments: